Saturday, January 19, 2008

first week of classes

Phew! what a crazy week!

I got to meet all my fellow students and teachers this week - lots of drooling over the new DADA professor *sighs too* because he's got such a lovely voice. I wonder if I could get the Aura Libris spell to work on my Daily Prophet and set it to his voice! Mmmmmmm!

Someone flooded the common room last weekend - it's all dry now, but I still think it smells damp. Could be all the rain we've had. I heard that the Gryffindor Lon is feeling poorly - bet it's the weather. Poor thing. I wish I knew of a better potion than just hot tea and honey! I heard my dormmates talking about asking Professor Black for help - or maybe the nurse. What do you give a lion with a chest cold??

The Headmistress has announced that Quidditch starts in just under 2 weeks! This will be the first time I've seen a game, so I'm excited!

I guess I should get back to my homeowrk - Victoria Black is having a terrible time with her quills, so I may offer one of my fountain pens. I've been collecting them for years, and brought some of them with me to school. I like quills and all, but I like the slim pens, too!

Now if they just made *sugar* fountain pens..... ;)

No comments: