Friday, January 25, 2008

another week - whew!

I can't believe another whole week has gone by! I swear, it was Monday yesterday. Wasn't it?

We have another homework assignment, but I'm having some trouble with it. I don't think the brain has caught up with the classes yet - I'm feeling a little thick. Maybe the Sorting Hat has Sorted me into the wrong house? Ack!!

We have a day or so to finish the homework, and I *do* know at least one of the answers. Heh. I would with my last name.

Speaking of my last name, if there was anything but butterbeer in the common room last night, I have no clue. I promise!

My mum owled me this morning, and told me that there was a shot of Hogwarts on a muggle TV show last night! There were pictures of it in the Daily Prophet this morning, too. Charm City Cakes did an awesome job, don't you think?

I found some great Hogwarts house color yarns at RazzyTazzyKnits - I have a very cool hank of blue-and-silver yarn from that shop. I'm happy that Victoria let me peek onto Etsy!

Off to the library for some....er, 'light reading'. :)

No comments: